- To provide students with an opportunity to apply math, science, and engineering principles to individual and team academic contests.
- To develop a mastery of these academic skills over time.
- To expose students to other campuses, college faculty, technical equipment, and laboratories.
- To encourage students to explore attending colleges in other locations or cities.
- To build self-esteem and confidence in students.
- To encourage and motivate students to excel.
- To expose students to leading-edge technology, thus increasing their exposure to and awareness of math and science careers.
San Jose State MESA Day
MESA DAY 2014 INFORMATION
San Jose State MESA Day 2014-2015 Competition Rules